Saturday 16 February 2019

Saturday 16th February 2019 - part 2

Just taken our plates out to the kitchen and the pasta bake was more yummy than normal - all the pasta was covered in thick sauce and the cheese had melted just enough to be edible without getting stuck around my tonsils and making me retch.

1715 steps today, so just got 285 steps to go by the time I head to bed... just gotta remember not to side-step so that every one is counted!
***

I'm the only one in this house who's awake atm!  lol
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

That's my prescription taken and I'm trying to find an image to use in the shop now and not getting very far, annoyingly!
***

I gave up with the images in the end.  The 3 new products are in the shop but hidden from view until Steve does what he needs to do now, so I've just saved myself £100!
***

I'm gonna crawl up to bed now... I think I deserve it after this morning!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment