Thursday 14 February 2019

Thursday 14th February 2019

Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it!  💕
***

Our senior puppy forced me to walk a huge 650% today so there's 1750% extra in the walkies bank after only 4 days!  It's also 100% more than yesterday, 200% more than Monday and only 100% off our current record of 750% in one day!  If we carry on at this rate, there will be 3500% in the bank by the time we come back on Sunday.

I'd love to hit the 3000% but if we do 650% every day from tomorrow to Sunday, we'll totally smash it!  I'm not going to pressure our pup to do any more than 100% every day if she really doesn't want to though.  She's  a senior girl with short legs so I don't want her to feel like she has to walk the human equivalent of a marathon every day.

She met our neighbour and her two daughters who came out of their house pretty much as soon as we did.  Mitzi's little tail was wagging into oblivion but they were very nervous around her, bless them.  It's totally natural to be nervous around new dogs, especially the first few times you meet them so hopefully they won't be quite as nervous next time and as they meet her more regularly they will slowly build up confidence that she won't hurt them.  She's a friendly pup who just wants to make friends with everyone but we need to take it at the children's pace so that they don't grow up being scared of dogs.
***

I've brushed me teeth and had my first mug of coffee of the day, so just need to take me supplements now.

BRB
***

That's me supplements down the hatch... they were all a nightmare to swallow so I'm bloated from all the squash I had to drink now!  😞
***

From Mitzi on Valentine's Day!  lol

***

First survey of the day completed.
***

I'm being paid PIP tomorrow and that's when most of my bills come out too, but when all my February bills have come out and £60 a week for the shopping, I'll have £144 left over in my account and I'm paid ESA again in 2 weeks which'll take it to over £300 which'll take me up to the end of February then my March pay days will cover my bills so the £300 will cover the shopping throughout March and I can give most of the rest to Steve for a month's mortgage on top of the electricity that I pay for as part of my monthly bills which ain't bad going at all.

I've also spent £75 this month on annual bills which I won't spend in March so that's even more that I can use to help with the mortgage too!

Feeling sooo proud of myself right now!
***

Steve's just said that he might be a bit short at the end of February so I can help him out with the £300 which will pretty much cover the mortgage or whatever else needs to be paid.  I'm far from rolling in it, but I can help Steve out this month so I'll move the money I've already got in my account over tomorrow and again on my next ESA pay day.  It's not much, but it's better than nothing!
***

That's me prescription taken now so hopefully I won't forget and take them again by accident lol
***

Just taken another survey, but doubt I'll be paid for it 'cos the default page saying you get paid in 3-7 days didn't appear, so I've potentially just wasted over an hour on a survey for nothing!  😠
***

Gonna have an early night now, which is well deserved after this morning's marathon!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment