Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday 10th February 2019

The puppy forced me to do 450% today, so after 7 days there's 1750% extra in the walkies bank which is awesome!

Hopefully back to doing 400% a day next week then make that our new normal.  I needed to recover from last week's walkathon this week, but increasing the daily walkies from 100% to 400% a day in a few of months with a senior pup and a wobbly owner is awesome!
***

Brushed me teeth so it's time for me supplements now.  Everything is backed up, just moving last week's OneDrive documents onto the external hard drive then that's me sorted for the day!
***

Gotta remember to come up with a tutorial for starting and posting to a blog for someone on one of the forum's I'm with.  You watch me forget though!  lol
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  Back to being nice and easy again today, thankfully.

Onto checking my email, Facebook and forum then onto writing the tutorial now.
***

Everything's on the external hard drive for another week and I've sorted my email (except the survey invites) too, so it's Facebook, forum then the tutorial.

I'm about to jinx things, but today is a good day for me so far... there were no arguments or even disagreements about the rubbish and recycling, the puppy walked a little bit extra, I did a total backup as well as moving over last weeks documents and my supplements went down nice and easily too.

My blood pressure is normal for me and my OCD is happy too.  It's not even lunchtime yet!
***

Just written the tutorial so I haven't got anything to do for the rest of the day now!  lol
***

Just sent that URL to D for her site.  She's changed the password so as soon as she lets me know what the new one is, I'll move her current blog post to a new section and link her Blogger blog to the correct link on the site.
***

Taken me prescription and I've done everything I wanted to do today.  I discovered that there are still two (free) courses that I want to take so I'm pondering on doing one tomorrow and the other on Tuesday... you watch me forget though lol
***

5 home-cooked meals in a week 'cos Steve's just made me a mug of instant soup.  I know many won't agree that it's a home-cooked meal, but no-one delivered it to the door so therefore it's been made at home which is all I want.

We're almost guaranteed to have another take-away tomorrow 'cos of the groceries getting delivered so Steve won't feel up to making food after that, but as long as we have more home-cooked/prepared meals than take aways that's all I want!

Thank you Steve!
***

A threat in my email has just been secured by AVG!
***

Another threat secured... they have both been from survey sites *sigh*
***

Third virus secured from a survey.  Not good.
***

Goin' to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment