Tuesday 26 February 2019

Tuesday 26th February 2019

Just got back from walking the pup.

A huuuuuuuge 750% this morning!!  😲

I was happy with 500% but the pup kept walking.

600% came and went.

As did 700%

We got to 750% and my legs were complaining so I had to put my foot down about coming back home, even though the pup wanted to keep walking.

If my legs hadn't got wobbly and I hadn't felt so unsteady, there was the potential for walking another 1000% today but when my body gets wobbly I know I can't safely push it any more and we have to get home so that I didn't collapse and have to crawl back home on my hands and knees.  Yep, totally serious.

I'm so proud of me an' the pup this morning though.  Great going by both of us!
***

That's me four supplements swallowed.  The Calcium took two mouthfuls to swallow but the other three were 1 gulp and they were down.  They all behaved for me this morning!  Yaay!  👍
***

Just done an extra 250% with the pup, so we've done another 1000% again, just in two parts this time and there's already 1300% extra in the bank after only 2 days. 1621 steps already too, so I'm hoping we'll get to 1750ish steps by bed time, but we've walked 1km already today which is awesome!
***

Pizza for lunch again... yummy and still at 100% with the cooking at home too which is great.

Gonna plug me fitness tracker in to charge it up while the pizza is cooking.  Hopefully I'll be able to put it back around my ankle before the pizza is cooked so that I can get an accurate reading on how many steps I've done today.
***

12.41pm and it's just started charging so hopefully it'll be fully charged by the time the pizza comes out of the oven.
***

1.47pm and it's finished charging so it takes just over an hour to go from one bar to full... wish I'd known that this morning lol

At 1756 steps now so I'm hoping I'll smash or at least hit 2000 steps today... it's just 244 steps in about 8 hours which is only 30 steps an hour, which is pretty much from here to the bathroom and back again... the deliveries will be here soon too, which'll be another 10 steps so it's looking more and more hopefully that I'll hit the target today even though I was in no way planning to lol
***

Iiiinteresting.  Just had an email from the director of a powerchair insurance company place about a post I made to this blog about the insurance policy back in 2017.  I'm having a look at the site now and insurance starts at £24 a year for Patrick.

I'm paying £87 a year atm and have made a single claim for a puncture a couple of years ago, that I reckon was when I made the blog post about it but I'm happy with my current insurer and don't mind paying so much for it because they were wonderful when I needed them so I'm not sure I'm willing to move just because of the cheaper price.

I'll ponder on it and see what I decide closer to the time.  I'm just glad that it's down from over £150 a year when I first bought the insurance!

You watch me forget now though lol
***

The box has just arrived and it's the exact size I wanted and was hoping to get yesterday.  Plenty of room for the Dolce Gusto (on sale atm, saving you 48% of it's normal price and it's on Prime too) chocochino and cortado bulk packs that I buy from Amazon and still room to mix them all up so that I don't have to decide which one I want to drink immediately lol
***

First survey of the day completed and prescription taken a third of the way through.
***

Second survey completed.  A very powerful one this time and I've just asked Steve to try and find the programme on the telly now to see if it was a one-off programme or if it was a series.  I'm hoping that it's a series!
***

Here's the page for the programme the survey was about.  Please do NOT watch it if it could trigger you and there's some swearing in it so it's prolly best to wait until young eyes and ears are asleep.  I've told Steve in no uncertain terms that I'll be out of the house with the pup instantly if he ever puts me through any kind of abuse like that and I hope that he would do the same with me if the situation was ever reversed.
***

Jam sandwiches for a late tea, then I'm off to bed... not getting an early night after all lol
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment