Sunday 3 February 2019

Sunday 3rd February 2019

The bin bag and recycling went out as soon as I came downstairs this morning with no arguments at all!
***

Took the pup out for her morning stroll after that and we did 350% so there's now 2600% extra in the walkies bank.  I'm hoping we'll go for another 400% later on, but I'm not going to pressure her if she doesn't want to... gonna give her a few hours to recover then try again.
***

Just taken a minute-long video and a photo of Steve and our senior puppy snuggling up together on Steve's chair, bless them!
***

Brushed me teeth, so gotta remember to take me supplements after I've finished replying to Melanie!
***

Supplements taken now.  The B12 was a nightmare to get down but the other 3 were fine today.
***

1½ recycling boxes out there now!

The puppy is asleep and my knees are killing me so I'll take her out again after lunch so that we can both recover a bit more before doing the second half of her walk this afternoon.
***

Just done the extra 400% so there's a huuuge 3000% extra in the walkies bank after 7 days.  Not going to be able to move for the rest of the day now though, after 1450% in the last 24 hours!

I'm shaking like a leaf in a storm, my legs are killing me and it's gonna be dangerous to move off the sofa for at least the next couple of hours!
***

1217 steps already today and it's only 12.12pm!  Means I'm almost guaranteed to reach 1500 steps, if not 1750!

Not gonna move off the sofa except to go to the bathroom now though and it'll definitely be an early night too!
***

Just taken me prescription and we're having yet another take-away for tea, but I think I deserve it for hitting the 3000% extra mark this morning.  A total of walks this week is 3700% which is awesome... about 3.5km walked in 7 days ain't bad going I don't reckon.  Feeling really proud of me an' the pup for walking so far this week.

Hoping for a shorter walk total each day next week so that we can both recover.  Maybe 250%ish a day?
***

Shutting down, hopefully temporarily but maybe not, so I'll say nite nite now but might come back on before I head to bed.
***

Back up and running again 'cos our take-away was delivered literally 5 minutes after I shut down!

I didn't get my can of Dr Pepper and Steve didn't get any sauce on his cheesy chips, but other than that it was great!
***

My prescription is kicking in now, so I really am saying nite nite orl now!

I'll be back to bore you stupid again tomorrow.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment