Saturday 9 February 2019

Saturday 9th February 2019

Walked the puppy 400% again this morning then came home and brushed my teeth and she went out for a poo so she got a biscuit.
***

The virus scan has done 9% in the last hour so it's gonna keep moving throughout the day now and it'll hopefully be finished in time for me to back it all up before I have me tea.
***

That's me supplements taken.  The Iron took two mouthfuls of squash to go down, so it was a touch difficult this morning, but the other 3 were fine, thankfully.
***

Virus scan is at 38% now so it's done 12% since I came downstairs and took the puppy out for her morning stroll.  There will prolly be a lot of messages counting the percentages today  lol
***

40% at 11.20am which is good going in the right direction now.
***

Got me squash bottle filled up so I'm all set for a few more days of pill-taking now.
***

42% now, so it's done 2% in 38 minutes.
***

Just seen an awesome YouTube video with a couple going swimming with wild dolphins and even better was that the company that organised the swim offered to let you go back for free if there weren't any dolphins to swim with.  Makes me wanna go to New Zealand just for that, even though I can't swim lol
***

Apparently the couple up there ^^ survive on what they make from adverts and sponsorship and stuff.  They live their life totally on the road so don't even have a job or anything!

I realise that I'll never earn enough to live on from my sites (navigation to all my current pages) but I'd like to get more visitors to my sites and blogs... I just don't know how!

That's where you, my valued regulars, come in... what do you want to see more of on my sites and blogs?  More video's?  More photo's?  Come on, give me your ideas and how you want me to credit you with the idea!
***

***

We're at 50% now, so it'll prolly be around about 7pmish that it's finished, but that's OK 'cos I'll back everything up while we're waiting for our tea to be delivered then shut down for the night so that I can eat in peace lol
***

60% at 6pm now... gonna be a loooong night!  I'm heading to bed in 4 hours so it's gotta do 10% an hour, which I doubt'll happen and I can guarantee that it'll finish soon after I go to sleep too so my likle laptop will be on for 3 days instead of the usual 2!  Not good  👎
***

That's my prescription taken and the virus scan has got an hour and a half to go until I head to bed.  Doubt it'll do 35% in 90 minutes so my laptop will be on for 3 days this week.  👎
***

Heading to bed for an early night now.  The virus scan has still got 33% left to do and I very much doubt it'll do that in 44 minutes so I'm having an early night and letting it chug along while I'm asleep.  I'll back everything up and shut down while I'm out with the pup tomorrow morning to let the battery cool down a bit then I'll start afresh again when we get home.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment