Friday 8 February 2019

Friday 8th February 2019

Another 400% on the puppy's walk this morning so there's 1100% extra in the walkies bank now.  It's hosing it down with rain out there now though!

I've brushed me teeth and the virus scan has started so just need to take me supplements now.

BRB!
***

That's me supplements taken... feeling bloated with all the squash I had to use to swallow them today!
***

Just added another couple of pages to my homepage so make sure you do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) every time you visit so that you get the most up-to-date version of the site!
***

I can see in HD again now!  I've got my glasses back and I can see properly again at last!
***

Just had me tea... cheese and onion rolls and chips.  My rolls just need to go in for the last 10 minutes to heat them through instead of the 20 minutes it was in yesterday lol
***

Much weirdness... the weekly virus scan finished in under 12 hours for some reason!  Set it going again which means it should be finished by bed time tomorrow 'cos it usually takes about 20 hours, so will hopefully be finished at about 4pm or 5pm-ish tomorrow then I can do the back-ups and head to bed before 10pm.  The laptop got unplugged while I was putting it on the floor which is why it stopped I reckon. 
***

Four home-cooked meals in 5 days is a new record for us and much healthier than take-aways every day!  I'd love to have a home-cooked meal tomorrow and Sunday too, but it's totally OK with me if we get a take-away instead... I just want mainly home-cooked meals is all - healthier and much cheaper 'cos one take away for three days costs about the same as a week's food from the Supermarket!

We've started off well, so hopefully Steve will continue to make meals at home for us from now on.
***

Having a well-deserved early night now... I'm absolutely wiped out!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment