Wednesday 6 February 2019

Wednesday 6 February 2019

We did 300% on our morning stroll today.  The puppy wanted to do more but I wasn't prepared to risk it after last week.  There's 500% in the bank now though.
***

Pasta bake for lunch or tea today... can't wait!  😋💚
***

Tomorrow I'm going to take my lead from the pup after we've done 250% 'cos she obviously wants longer walks now, after the Snickers last week so I'm just gonna take my lead from her from tomorrow, as long as my legs are up to it of course!  Doubt I'll be able to do much over 400% each day but I'll take my lead from the pup instead of forcing her to come home when she wants to walk further.  I'm gonna push myself, just not too much or too soon is all.
***

Just brushed me teeth so it's time for me supplements now.
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  Nice and easy again this morning, thankfully.
***

Just taken another video of our pup...



...still can't work out how to download it from WhatsApp though  👎  Totally reliant on sending it to Steve via WhatsApp then him putting it on a USB stick for me to use!

Expect to see lots of video's until I can work out how to do it!  😉 😕
***

That's the cheese on the pasta bake so lunch'll be ready in about 20 minutes  😋  Can't wait to dig in!
***

Oooh!  That was yummy!  🍴  There was more cheese than normal in the packet and wasn't as liquidey as it sometimes is, but there are two totally empty plates now!  The puppy is licking up the last tiny bits of sauce and cheese... she's our pre-wash cycle on things like pasta bake lol

There are two very full bellies and Steve and the pup will be snoring like good 'un's this afternoon!
***

Just ordered Steve's Valentine's Day pressie from VistaPrint and AVG wants to restart my laptop, so I'll BRB!
***

Back now!  Gonna try and do a few surveys now 'cos I can't remember what I was doing before I re-started lol
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment