Wednesday 13 February 2019

Wednesday 13th February 2019

We did 550% this morning and the puppy poo'd on the walk so she didn't get a biscuit when we got home.  Means that there's 1200% in the walkies bank already.  After only 3 days!
***

Brushed me teeth, so it's time for the supplements now!
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  They all went down OK this morning but the Iron disintegrated as soon as I put it in my mouth... no liquid at all!
***

D's going in to hospital as an out-patient for the next 5 hours... she's in my thoughts and prayers!  Hope that the laser helps her and that the doctor doing it can help her.  It's her last chance!  😟
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

For those who are struggling right now:

***

We've got a rescued senior puppy that I walk and feed every morning. 

Most days I'm fine with that, as long as I don't go over 400% a day with her.

My ankles start to swell up at 450% but I can get away with still wearing me socks and boots, just about, until I take them off and crawl into bed.

We did 550% this morning and my ankles are now so swollen that there is a deep groove around the fitness tracker that has caused 4 deep grooves into my ankle, my socks are digging in and my boots are too tight to wear now.

It's bad enough that I'm unsteady on my feet and walk with a quad cane even on my best days, but now that I'm over 40 I get swollen ankles too!  I'm only just middle-aged so why can't it sneak up on me gently instead of hitting me like a tonne of bricks?

I want to make 500% a day our new normal, but I really don't want swollen ankles every day as a result of it!
***

1282 steps so far today and I've just taken my prescription, so maybe the reason my ankles are swollen is because I've just done waaay too many steps today?  Last time my ankles swelled up like this was a couple of weeks ago when I did 700% with the pup, two days on the trot.  Maybe I'm pushing myself too far, too fast?
***

Taken me prescription now, so it'll be another late to wake up morning tomorrow 😒
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment