Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Our senior pup walked 250% with me again this morning so there's now 300% in the bank.  We met another neighbour after 225% with two small children that Mitzi wanted to say hello to, but they were scared of her, bless them!  😕

She's been fed and watered now and poo'd out in the back yard before we went on our walk.

She's just jumped onto the sofa again too so she can do it without help!

Bless her little furry paws  💕
***

Supplements taken.  They all went down pretty easily today, thankfully.
***

That was more painful than it needed to be!  Got the photo and video of Steve and the pup on my laptop now though so I'll put them both below:

I apologise for the loud noises at the end of this video, t'was me clearing my throat I think.

Just need to remember how to do it if there's a next time lol
***

Just had me pizza 🍕 - yummy scrummy in my tummy.  Can't wait for the rest of the week's home cooked meals... I'm drooling 😋 already lol
***

Depending on how Steve feels when he gets back from the nurse on Friday, the "make-do meal" will be warmed up vegan sausage roll and potato cubes 😋.  Assuming we have home-cooked meals for the rest of the week, I promise not to be grumpy about having take-aways on Saturday to Monday inclusive. 
***

 Just taken my prescription and I'm absolutely cream crackered still, after last week so it's just short walks this week and back to the 400% next week as long me and the pup feel up to it, which'll be about 100 metres a day.  We're certainly not going to make last week's 3700% in 7 days a regular thing, but as long as there's 1500% in the bank at the end of each week, I'll be happy with that.

Neither of us are getting any younger and we both need to lose a bit of weight, so a gentle 400% each morning, as slow as we both need to go, will hopefully start to shift that extra weight we both need to lose.  I'm sure we'll both get there in the end as long as we take things slowly and only push ourselves occasionally and let each other recover afterwards.
***

I'm gonna shut down and head to bed in a bit, so I'll say nite nite to you all now!  Thank you so much for reading my daily thoughts and opinions... each and every visit and read mean the world to me.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment