Saturday 23 February 2019

Saturday 23rd February 2019

Virus scan has sped through to 59% overnight so I'm gonna take me supplements, walk the pup and take it from there 'cos the battery is only slightly warm so don't think it'll matter if I don't give it a rest today.
***

T'was an OKish morning taking the supplements... only the Iron truly behaved impeccably.  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere, the B12 melted and the Multi decided it wanted to play tricks on me  😑

Time for the puppy-dog's morning stroll now.

BBS!
***

Our senior puppy decided to force me to do a huuuuge 700% today!  She wanted to do more but my legs were saying "go home now before we collapse on you" so I didn't want to risk it.

There's 2450% extra in the walkies bank after 6 days, so we only need to do 400% in total for the extra bank to reach 2750% which'll make my OCD happy.
***

 I swear our clever puppy knows that a week has 7 days and she counts each of those 7 days 'cos every Monday and Tuesday we struggle to reach 400% a day but Wednesday onwards we regularly reach 500% then at the weekend she pushes me to test my boundaries just a little bit each day of the weekend.

It's like I push her at the start of the week, we compromise during the middle of the week, then she pushes me at the weekend.  When we did the 1000% that was on a Saturday, she pushed me to do 700% today and I reckon she'll try and push me a little bit tomorrow, but come Monday morning she'll want to come home after 400% again!

Such a clever senior baby girl!
***

 62% on the virus scan now, so it's done 3% in the last hour and a half.  That's better than before I went to bed last night but it'll still take just over 6½ hours to complete which is about 7pm tonight!  I'll still have back-ups to do before I go to bed too!
***


Nope, my maffs was wrong up there ^^^.  It's 10.17am right now, add on the six and a half hours takes it to 16.47 plus the little bit over the half hour takes us to 17.00 for easy calculations which is 5pm, not 7pm lol.  Means I can have a well-deserved early night tonight... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm even if I'm in bed though lol
 ***
 
Onto my second Cortado of the day already lol.  At least I'll be awake and ready for me tea after the rugby finishes!
***

1147 steps already and I've only been awake for 2 hours so I'm hoping I'll make it to at least 1500 steps today, if not the magic target of 2000!

I can so do this today!  Feeling really hopeful and positive right now!
***

What an awesome book!  I can totally see why it's won a well-deserved award.  It's rare that I find a book that draws me in as much as this one did... so much better than Harry Potter was!  I know that may not seem believable, considering how world-widely popular Harry Potter was, but at times I found that series to be like wading through thick treacle.

Not this book.

I was hooked for 3 complete days and it's got a very well-deserved 5 stars from me!
***

That's the tutorial written with, of course, screenshots of every step and there's 7% left of the virus scan, but I'm cream crackered so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Already done 1408 steps today, so it's no wonder I'm so wiped out and doing 700% on this morning's walk with the pup.

Right, heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment