Tuesday 19 February 2019

Tuesday 19th February 2019

Just taken me supplements.  They weren't easy to take but they were far from difficult either.  I'm bloated with squash now though lol
***

Time to take the puppy for our morning stroll now.  BBS!
***

Back now.  Another 400% this morning and it was the puppy decided on the length today. 'cos she got to the front door and put her brakes on bless her.  I'm not going to force her if she really doesn't want to walk any further... it's good to push each other occasionally, like we did on Saturday but we both need to recover this week 'cos I dunno about the pup, but my knees are aching now that I've sat down.
***

Just completed the first survey of the day.
***

Ordered meself a box/bag of cortado pods that'll be here on Friday and a large tea/coffee mug for Steve so that he doesn't have to use my chipped one 'cos he can't be bovvered to find his own large mug.  That'll be here between Saturday and Tuesday so that we can both drink a litre of cafetierre coffee between us and I'll be able to have instant wake-ups after when I've got the cortado pods in me sticky lil hands!
***

Second one done and dusted... that one took less than 5 minutes from start to finish and I'll be getting up to 95 American cents for it which is really good going for such a quick survey... it'll prolly be more like 10 cents though lol
***

Third survey finished - this one was about food and my diet by a big UK company... just knowing that my opinion is being taken seriously is fantastic!  Makes me want to change to them for my weekly shop now... wanna be sure that the products are actually on the shelves first though!
***

Fourth survey completed
***

Goin' to bed now... nitey nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment