Monday 11 February 2019

Monday 11th February 2019

Puppy walked and fed, rubbish bag brought in, brushed me teeth and last week's spreadsheet sorted.  Just waiting for the recycling to be picked up so that I can bring the box in then that's me sorted for the day.

Gonna take me supplements now then check Facebook, the forum and do a few surveys.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere and the B12 disintegrated but the Iron and Multi were fine and dandy.  Finished off the squash in one bottle and had a couple of mouthfuls of the second one.  Asked my carer to fill the empty bottle up either today or tomorrow, so let's see how long it takes him this time!
***

Just done an extra 200% with our senior baby girl so we're at 450% total and 350% in the bank... just gotta remember that tomorrow now lol
***

1024 steps so far today and it's not quite 4.15pm so I'm hoping I'll make it to 1250 steps by bed time which would be awesome!
***

Just taken my prescription and need a wee now!  lol

Steve did the squash for me a couple of hours after I asked him... a new record!
***

Can't stop yawning, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment