Monday 25 February 2019

Product review - 2.2 litre plastic food container

⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I bought this to store 100 coffee pods and thought there would be more than enough room for all of them and still room to shake them about to mix them up.

I was wrong.

So wrong.

It's not even big enough for half of them so I've had to invest in a 10 litre one which will, in theory be a better size.

Fortunately, my hubby bought a packet of sugary sweets that was delivered at the same time and they fit really nicely inside it with room to jiggly them around like I was hoping to do with the coffee pods.

Apparently, the seal works cos he turned it upside down and shook it over his head without getting any sugar granules in his hair, so he's happy and I haven't wasted my money.

It's expensive for its size though 'cos the 10-litre one I've just bought only cost £1 more for just over 4 times the volume!

If you're sure you only need 2 litres then get this, just please make sure you check the size of it 'cos I wish I had done now!

No comments:

Post a Comment