Monday 25 February 2019

Monday 25th February 2019

Just uploaded the two spreadsheets to my disability page and the rubbish collection has just gone down to collect all the rubbish in the street, so I'll take the pup out when they've come back up.  In the meantime I'll take me four supplements so that I don't forget!
***

That's the four supplements taken - a wonderfully easy day for all of them this morning, thankfully!
***

I was wrong about the rubbish collection having gone down the street 'cos it's only just been and gone!  I'm gonna take the puppy dog out for our morning stroll now, before the recycling comes.  Both our recycling boxes are full this week but we haven't done anything different to what we usually do!
***

Just got back from our daily morning stroll, and our senior pup forced me to do 500% today!  I was happy to come home after 400% but the pup kept walking and forced me to do 100% more!!  Considering 400% is usually a struggle on Monday's and Tuesday's, she decided to push herself this morning!  Maybe she's recovered from our huuuuge walk 9 days ago and it's encouraged her to walk a little bit further at the start of each week?

I'm proud of her for doing an extra quarter of her walk today though... wonder if she'll want to do 500% for the rest of the week too?  We usually increase it by 50% a day on Tuesday and Wednesday but there's no way I'll be able to walk 600% on Wednesday through to Sunday so I hope the pup doesn't force me to!  Maybe she's trying to tell me she wants slightly longer walks again though?  As always, I'll take my lead from the pup after 400%.  I'd love to reach 750% just once in the next couple of weeks, but I won't force the pup or myself.

There's already 400% extra in the walkies bank which is the absolute minimum of four days walks after only one day.  If we do 500% every day this week there'll be a huge 2800% in the bank on Sunday, which won't please my OCD... we'll either have to do 50% less or 200% more lol
***

Just brushed me teeth.  I'm pondering on changing the mouthwash I use 'cos my teeth aren't as white as they were when I first started using it.  Might be coffee stains at fault instead of the mouthwash though?
***

That's the two recycling boxes brought in and Steve's taken them through to the kitchen 'cos I'm not tall enough to lift them over the vacuum cleaner so the door will go four more times between now and 9pm then that's it.  I'm waiting for a delivery that's due by 9pm, Steve's waiting for a delivery, Marie is coming over to help with the shopping then the last one is the groceries being delivered between 6pm and 7pm so it's all go today!
***

Steve's just promised to do Pasta Bake for us for lunch.  Yumsk!
***

That was an especially yummy Pasta Bake.  Steve's mum got us a big bag of pasta and 2 packets of grated cheese.  We had one of the bags of cheese with our cheesy chips on Saturday and the other packet on top of our pasta bake today.  It was more mature than we usually get so it was an added pow! 👊 today!

I was also wrong about what Steve had delivered today - the chocolate coffee beans up there 👆👆 are coming tomorrow, todays delivery was, apparently, American hard gums, which I can't stand because they are so hard and the rest of the week is going to be busier than I thought too!

Tomorrow really is the coffee beans, on Wednesday and Thursday Steve's got someone coming out to measure his chair for a pressure cushion and a general chat about possibly turning our bathroom into a wet room, which I really don't want because I've always loved baths and our bathroom is in no way wide enough for a bath to be put in alongside a shower.  The only reason we've got both atm is because the shower is over the bath and I've bought a shower stool to go under it because it's just not safe enough for me to stand up even for a quick shower!
***

Just tried to take 5 surveys.  I couldn't complete one because I couldn't remember which books I bought in January and the other four wanted to collect my IP address!  Steve said that they can't do anything with it unless it's a legal dooberry, so why do they want it then??

Tsk!
***

I was wrong about the hard gums too lol  Steve persuaded me to try one and promised that they weren't so hard they were crunchy, which is what I was thinking, they are hard compared to wine gums.  I'd say they were more chewy than hard though!
***

Just writtten a review of the container here on my blog and it's waiting to be approved on Amazon.  A disappointing 3 stars out of 5 from me.

I'm just glad that Steve can use it instead of me so that it isn't a total waste of money!
***

I've been wrong 3 times today.  I don't like being wrong, but I've got no problem admitting it and if necessary apologise when I am!
***

That's me prescription down the hatch.  All 5 pills have behaved today, which makes a very welcome change!
***

The prescription is kicking in so I'm gonna have an early night now.

Nite nite orl!
***



No comments:

Post a Comment