Wednesday 27 December 2023

Assuming...

...the bread is actually delivered today (unlike last week) I'll be able to have breakfast again at last!


The drinking chocolate will be a nerve-wracking experiment 'cos 3 of the 4 tubs have been replaced with a more expensive substitution.  I've checked the ingredients and there doesn't seem to be an allergen in it, so I'll hopefully be OK with it, but I'll have to wait and see I guess... it's £1 more expensive per tub but it's a well-known brand so it had better be worth it!


The allergen-free 'squirty' cream was in stock and my vegan marshmallows were delivered at lunchtime so I'll be able to experiment later/tomorrow... I'll have to cut each marshmallow into quarters before I put it in the mug because they are so big though lol


No comments:

Post a Comment