Wednesday 16 December 2015

Only another single clothes size to drop before I'm a perfect 10!

Just looked at the label in my trousers because they are sliding down just in the few steps it takes to go between the living room and the front door.

They are size 14 which means that I'm now size 12 and the only exercise I do is walking Mitzi up and down the street 3 times every morning and I'm not even on any sort of diet either!

I'm slowly loosing my bum too because my bum was holding up my size 16 clothes when they fell off my waist when I first dropped the clothes size down to 14 but the size 14 is only just held up by my bum now!

So, starting after Yule, I'll be buying size 12 skirts and trousers which will hopefully mean that I'll be back to being size 10 by the end of 2016!

It also means that I've now dropped 8 clothes sizes without even trying since coming out of hospital in 2003!

I really can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment