Wednesday 29 June 2016

Rawhide - please, please, PLEASE keep it away from your dog

I know you've prolly all seen the information about rawhide getting stuck in your dogs throats and killing them.

I also know that you prolly thought, like me until half an hour ago, that it'll never happen to your dog.

Thing is though, it really can!

Mitzi got a bit of one of her rawhide bone stuck in her throat this morning, and if I hadn't been a couple of metres away from her and hooked the rawhide out with my finger, she would have been another statistic!

There is no way I'd have been able to cope with that!

Please learn from my experience and bin all your rawhide chews then replace them with raw carrots 'cos it's the doggy equivalent of giving a toddler a mouthful of chewing gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment