Wednesday 25 April 2018

Pup walked, supplements taken

Steve's legs were painful after getting them changed yesterday, so I took the pup for her walk then came home and took me supplements.

I can't walk the pup as far as Steve takes her so I just take her up and down to our neighbours either side 3 times when I take her out.

Mitzi wasn't interested in going for her walk first off, even when I called "walkies" to her, so I went to the living room door and showed her the lead and it was only then that she realised what was going to happen... she's a senior pup now who just seems to want to spend most of her day asleep, so maybe she's starting to feel stiff in her old age or something?  She's OK when she's moving, it's just the getting started that she's finding difficult.

Poor pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment