Friday 8 January 2016

Just ordered a new SIM card and mobile number

Just spotted an ad for a very new mobile phone SIM card provider and everything is free for the first month then only £8.99 a month after that.

It's such a new company that I'm one of their Beta testers, whatever that means! 

I got to choose my new mobile number and everything is free for the first month then only £8.99 a month after that for, if I remember correctly, 1GB of internet, with 1,000 voice call minutes and 1,000 texts then it's £5 pay as you go if I get close to my limit before the end of the month.  That ain't going to happen so as long as I keep a tenner free in my account each month I've just found a great back-up provider!

I'll try and remember to update you when I get the SIM card and put it into my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment