Tuesday 26 September 2017

First ever taste of cafetiere coffee

I'm very much a newbie novice coffee and tea drinker.

I'm a couple of weeks away from being 40 and only started drinking coffee for the first time in my life a few weeks ago.

Steve's just made a cafetiere of coffee 'cos I asked him what it tasted like after spotting the bag of coffee grounds or whatever they are first thing.

It's very, very strong but apparently you can get weaker/gentler cafetiere coffee which might be better for me for a while.

Put 1 sweetener in it which made it sweeter, just not quite sweet enough and 2 sweeteners might make it too sweet, so I'm wondering why manufacturers don't make half sweeteners.

I'm getting used to non-sweetened strong black tea and non-sweetened instant black coffee now, so maybe it'll just take me a while to get used to such a strong new flavour?

Bearing in mind that I only started drinking coffee and tea for the first time in my life very recently, hopefully it'll take just a bit of getting used to or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment