Sunday 21 April 2024

First thoughts on my new shower

Just got out of the shower and me really likes it!  I put it on the "Eco" setting and it was soo gentle and relaxing!


I'm only gonna use it for washing my hair and not my body, for the time being at least, 'cos I need to get the head to where I want it to be and that's gonna take a bit of experimenting, but it works soo well for washing my hair, I just need to invest in some lavendar-scented shampoo and conditioner then bingo!  Got a relaxing shower, stressless washing my hair and warm enough to stop me shivering but (hopefully) not so hot that I get a greasy head so soon after washing it.


I can see why people have showers every morning - they are a gentle way to wake up and get clean ready for the new day ahead, but I'll have to keep doing it alone 'cos it took me 44 minutes to get undressed, into the shower, hair washed, out of the shower then dried and dressed but my carers only have to be here for 18 minutes to get paid so I'd only just have got into the shower when they left and they usually leave the front door wide open when they leave.


Sooo, my hygiene thoughts as of now:

Daily:  get washed

Weekly:  have a bubble bath

Whenever necessary:  wash my hair in the shower


No comments:

Post a Comment