Friday 26 April 2024

Today's (26th April 2024) lunch photo

My second and last meal of the day was also the same as yesterdays - an 80g bag of dry roasted peanuts.  I've had an extra today though, 'cos I had a 250ml carton of chocolate soya milk for elevenses and I've got a decaff instant coffee on the go now too.  I'll be 100 calories below target today, even after taking off the remaining 593 calories from Wednesdays lunch, so I'll be able to have a couple of me-friendly creamy hot chocolates from tomorrow and be back on track to turn my FitBit graph green each day, rather than blue like I've done today and yesterday or red like I did on Wednesday.


My carer has had another easy visit today and is spending the entire 18 minutes sat on the floor, charging her phone up and playing a game (Call of Duty) on it, but she's going to post a letter for me when she leaves, so that's worth it, right? 😔


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment