Saturday 20 April 2024

That's the...

...bones of the book finished based purely on messages I'd posted to a mailing list and newsgroup.  I'm gonna stop there for today and spend tomorrow adding in bits from my medical records then I'll go through it with a fine toothed comb next week making sure it all makes sense and is in the right order and stuff, but I've got the basics planned out and it's just the fiddly details to add in now.


When I come to the bit in my medical records where I start asking to be tested for MS and Thyroid etc stuff again, I've gotta remember it's 'cos I'd been told, by a locum GP, that I didn't have my rare disability after all, purely because it's rare.


I've finished as much as I can atm though, without getting stressed out or angry or confused or emotional or any other strong emotion less than 2 hours before I head to bed so I'm gonna leave it there and make myself a mug of tea and hope that I don't burn my little finger and spill ⅓ of it in the doorway again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment