Sunday 21 April 2024

Mornin' all

I woke up before 5am again this morning so I'll be short-tempered with everyone all day again now.


I've popped my morning pills (including a 5-HTP) with my morning glass of water, put my FitBit on to charge and my virus scan is plodding away nicely, so it's been a productive hour so far.


Gotta remember to have a shower after I've had my breakfast and done my morning laps today... gonna turn the dial to "Eco" rather than the "High" that it is right now - I just hope that it's not too hot otherwise washing my hair will be pointless 'cos it'll be greasy when I get out 'cos heat produces more grease for me and my hair!


Gotta remember to take the rubbish and recycling out today too - I'll wait until after I've had my lunch and done my laps and refilled my dosette box first though.


This blog post is already too long so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully put today's to-do list up before my carer arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment