Monday 22 April 2024

Mornin' all

Well, so far so good with my hair!  It's no longer greasy and I'm wearing a slightly tighter hair band this morning so I'm gonna leave it down except when I get washed and dressed and also when I eat my breakfast and have my lunch just for a change.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and started the virus scan.  Gotta remember to bring my rubbish and recycling containers back in when they've been emptied.


Knowing my luck I'll start the week with a 6.15am carer who comes into the house but doesn't sign in until 6.30am then spends 18 minutes on her phone before signing out and going to her next client.  I'm gonna publish this blog post now and put my day's to-do list up now, just in case, before I forget.


BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment