Wednesday 24 April 2024

Fifth update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run weekly virus scan
  • Do backups
  • Charge up watch
  • Charge up first phone
  • Charge up second phone
  • Turn on air purifier - definitely need to put it on today 'cos my throat is constantly dry again
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Have breakfast
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Do morning laps
  • Bring in delivery?? - the order's been split into 2 deliveries so don't need to worry until Friday now
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do afternoon laps
  • Come up with list of questions for my GP - I've got the first few written down, but there are bound to be more lol
  • Go through my medical records with a fine toothed comb to find the information I need for my book - I'm gonna spend the rest of the afternoon doing a bit more
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything - someone's coming to pick something up tomorrow
  • Find crystal cabinet - there might be a way to get one (or more) from Mindful Souls at some point in future, but I'll keep looking for one (or more) for my other crystals too
  • Find more Pagany things
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment