Tuesday 30 April 2024

Mornin' all

Well, it looks like today is gonna be filled with technical problems 'cos I had to reboot my laptop 3 times before I could get my anti-virus program to work and I also had to restart my phone 'cos it refused to do anything.  Everything seems to be OK now though, but I'm expecting the day to be full of glitches and frustrations now.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and the virus scan was still, reassuringly, clear, so I'm good to go until my morning carer then the Freegler (who didn't read the bit about my availability so has decided to come this morning instead) coming to pick up their item all before lunch.  I've gotta remember to charge my FitBit up this afternoon too.


My carer could turn up at any time and this blog post is getting to be a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully get my to-do list up before she arrives.


BBS (I hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment