Monday 18 December 2017

7.5 years

I saw me mum three times in 2010 and haven't seen her since.

First was at me father's funeral.

Second was just to see her 'cos I wanted to check she was coping as best she could as a widow.

The third and last time I saw her was at the end of July 2010 to introduce her to the pup.

I haven't seen her since.

In the last 7 days Steve's seen his dad 3 times and his sister twice.  He's due to see his sister again this coming Wednesday, his dad on Friday and his whole family on Christmas Day and again on 30th December for his sister's birthday.

I haven't seen my brother since my father's funeral and I've seen my mum twice since then.

Basically I've seen my mum the same amount in seven and a half years as Steve's seen his family in less than a week.

Hardly fair, is it!

I've been looking for job openings for Steve to apply for but he hasn't even looked into any of them either.

Basically I gave up everything for Steve and he gave up bugger all for me!

My fault for letting him get away with it for decades without complaint I suppose  👎

No comments:

Post a Comment