Tuesday 5 August 2014

90%

Just got back from dropping off my repeat prescription request and I didn't fall out of the chair this time, I was almost at walking speed on the straights and it wasn't until I got back that I needed help to get the chair up the kerb and into the house.

It's currently sitting in the kitchen doorway waiting to be folded up and if I get a ramp then I can, in theory, be totally independent and not need help from anyone at all!  Yaaay!

I doubled the speed of it so need to remember not to push the joystick all the way forward unless I go on wide, straight bits and I've got more confidence in the chair and myself.

Other than that, I just needed help to get in the door of the pharmacy but that's because I'm not very good with the joystick yet!  lol

I'm so close I can almost taste the total freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment