Thursday 21 February 2019

Thursday 21 February 2019

That's the supplements down the hatch and Steve's new mug arrived while she was having a poo, so I'm just waiting for the Cortado pods to arrive now!
***

Time for the pup's walk now, as soon as Steve comes back into the room so that he can answer the door if it goes while I'm out with our senior pup.
***

Just worked out that I spent £115 this month that I won't be spending in March, so I'll be able to put that into my savings from March to May then our anniversary gift and my mum's birthday gift in June then July to September I can put the money into my savings again, October are 2 birthdays which'll mean I can't put any into my savings then November and December will be saving up for Yule gifts.

You watch the money go onto the groceries rather than into my savings though lol.  £75 a week on the shopping will eat up the potential savings and it's only a tenner more a week than I'm currently shelling out so I reckon I'll have £100 in my savings by the end of the year rather than each month!  😲
***

Brushed me teeth and lunch is pretty much ready, so I'll save this post then put me laptop on the floor and go and get it.
***

That's the Cortado pods just arrived too, so I'll be making good use of those after late nights and when I'm feeling particularly tired first thing.  Steve said he's never tried Cortado before so there's no excuse not to any more now that I've got 50 of 'em and about 40 Chocochino's left! lol
***

Cheese 'n' onion rolls and chips for lunch again but with brown sauce squeezed over them this time.  The sauce wasn't as spicy as I remembered the brand names being and the first taste that hit me was sweetness which was a bit weird, but by the time I'd finished eating a few chips I was used to it and it didn't surprise me any more.  It'd be perfect if it was less sugary and a bit spicier, but for 45p I'm not complaining at all!
***

Steve's just had his first couple of sips of the Cortado coffee and he seemed to be impressed with the flavour.

I'm still impressed by how quickly the water heats up in the machine lol  Cold to really hot in exactly 30 seconds (yes, I counted this time lol).
***

Just left an Amazon review for the box of Cortado's and Steve's mug.
***

Just taken me prescription and I just have to get back to this book... there will be a review on my writing blog and Amazon hopefully by the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled!
***

Gonna publish this now so that I can keep reading.  Nite nite orl!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment