Sunday 28 July 2024

Aaaaand...

...relax.


The cabinets are up but the shelves need a drill which I didn't realise when I bought them, so my SIL is going to contact my BIL about getting hers back from him so that it can hopefully go up next week instead.  Marie has brought down a big box with the rest of Steve's media in it for me to go through and put on Freegle if neither of my siblings-in-law want anything, but I completely forgot to ask her about the music DVD she might want, but I'll hopefully remember next weekend either when I take it with me or when Marie puts the shelves up for me.


I'm gonna spend the next 20 minutes recovering then give about 30 DVDs to someone from Freegle then I'll go through the box and sound out my siblings-in-law to see if they want anything then put what they don't want onto Freegle and get rid of a huge box ready to go to someone else on Freegle... little and often makes things seem more achievable and easier for me to handle... this time last month I'd barely made a dent in the spare room and now I can actually get in and see a tiny bit of the bed and the top of the drawers are completely clear which I did entirely alone, so I feel pretty proud of that.


The more progress I see, the more motivation I have so as soon as I've got the big box sorted I'll be able to move that into the kitchen and breathe for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment