Monday 29 July 2024

Mornin' all

Well, I've set the first daily virus scan going, popped my first 6 (9 if you include the quarters individually) pills with my first glass of water of the week, weighed myself (I'm 550g into the safe zone which is a relief) so that I didn't forget and means I can keep doing my laps and I've taken the first video of the week, so everything is OK so far.


I'd like to get my nose stuck in another book this week, but I'm not gonna force it otherwise I won't enjoy it or be able to relax into it.


Gotta remember to bring my recycling container back in when it has been emptied too.


Got a busy time after lunch 'cos a Freegler is coming to pick up 3 DVDs too, so I can't forget that!


The virus scan has just finished and was still, thankfully, clear, so I'm gonna publish this blog post and attempt to get my to-do list up and ready before my carer arrives... I wonder how helpful or otherwise they'll be this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment