Thursday 25 July 2024

Mornin' all

Well, I've woken up to a streaming pair of eyes, a snotty nose, dry throat and itchy back and head, so today is obviously a high pollen day for me.


I'd like to get more reading and reviewing done today, but we shall have to wait and see.  I'll be able to on Sunday because of only having one carer all day and not going anywhere, so I'll be able to curl up with it after I've had my breakfast while the virus scan is running.


I've swallowed all of my various pills with my morning glass of water and got my bag ready... gotta try and remember to phone the pharmacy about my FA today - you watch me forget though lol


First video of the day has been taken and is currently being put online, so that's OK and I'm gonna take the bread out of the freezer as soon as my carer has gone so that I can have my breakfast as soon as I've done my morning laps.


Today's virus scan was still reassuringly clear, so that's another thing I can tick off today's to-do list.


This first blog post of the day is getting long so I'm gonna shut up and publish it, then hopefully get today's to-do list together before my first carer of the day arrives.


BBS (I hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment