Tuesday 30 July 2024

Nite nite orl

I've had a busy day today and I'm totally poopy-dooped so I'm gonna head straight on up to beddy-byes now that I've taken my last two pills of the day.


Tomorrow I've gotta remember that it's the weekly virus scan and backups so I can't open my emails until it's all done and dusted.


I've also gotta remember to charge up my spam/scam phone pretty urgently 'cos it's only got 24% of the battery left and it's too late to charge it up now, so I'll have to do it as soon as I come downstairs.


As if that wasn't enough, I've also got a couple of Freeglers coming over to pick up some things tomorrow too, so it'll be another busy day, but I'm hoping I'll be able to stick my nose into my Kindle until the backups start tomorrow, for the first time in too long.


I'll see you all hopefully bright and early in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment