Thursday 18 June 2015

Patrick is now covered for...

...another 2 years with both insurance and warranty, which I so wasn't expecting!

Even better is that I paid £306 for 2 years cover, but the letter that prompted the renewal was £289 just for 1 year so I've got about 9 months free!  Ace or what!  I got the PLUS cover and warranty for the 2 years starting when my current policy expires! 

Basically I don't need to worry about it for the next couple of years because I've got the highest policy and warranty under my belt now!  I can just concentrate on enjoying my independence again!

Patrick has given me confidence and independence and the policies give me peace of mind!

I've got a PPC for my prescriptions that is renewed every year so I don't need to worry about that either!

OK, so I know it's a lot of cash to fork out in advance, but my peace of mind is worth it and I've got private health insurance too that I pay for each month.  I know you may be thinking that I'm wasting my money for several just-in-case things, but surely it's worth it so that I don't have to worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment