Wednesday 25 February 2015

Watery nightmare avoided!

I wear, what I reckon, is an expensive watch.

I got it from Amazon, in one of their sales, for £85.

If I hadn't done an OCD check before I got in the bath, I would have washed that money down the drain because I was still wearing it.

It's not waterproof.

Luckily, I spotted it as I was going through my bath-time checks and came back in here, totally naked, took the watch off and then thankfully climbed in the bath.

I haven't been so glad to have OCD for literally years!

I know that might sound strange to say, but it's the truth!

So there!  :-P

The bath was amazing... relaxing, hot, long, bubbly and lavendar-scented... I'll sleep well tonight!  My legs and arms feel relaxed and pain-free and I feel so much more chilled out now than I was before I got in the bath!

Blissssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment