Saturday 4 March 2017

Taken me supplements again

They went down easily this morning, unlike yesterday!

I know you may not believe me when I say this, but I really do notice the difference within a couple of minutes... life really is in HD when I take them, I've got more energy, no longer tired, my head feels clearer... everything is so much better just from taking 3 supplements every day!

Get yourself 20% off your first order with Simply Supplements by using my name (Amanda George) and my email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) to get yourself one of their multivitamins... you'll soon see what I mean!

Run out of energy half way through the day?  Get thee a vitamin B12 spray from Amazon - I swear by it for an almost instant energy boost!

If you find that you are using the spray most days, maybe ask your GP to test your vitamin levels, especially B12?  I'm not a doctor, but you really feel it if your vitamins are out of whack!

No comments:

Post a Comment