Thursday 26 October 2017

I'm loving my new prescriptions!!

Took my new brand AD and AP yesterday at about 4pm 'cos I was so tired, then went to bed.

Was still awake at 6pm but didn't want to worry about it in case something new was happening in my body.

Woke up at 4am this morning and I've never felt better... I was wide awake, loads of energy, loads of motivation, clear-headed, the works.

So, what I'm going to try tonight is taking my prescriptions at 6.30pm, heading to bed at 8pm and hopefully falling asleep soon after which, in theory, will mean I'll be awake and ready to go at 6.30am tomorrow!

Thank you to my GP for taking my feedback into account about me not being willing to take the previous prescriptions because of the nausea - I thought the previous combination was good but this combination is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment