Friday 22 November 2019

Friday 22nd November 2019

Mornin' all.

It's the Amazon Black Friday sale today so I'm gonna spend the morning going through that 🤣  Gonna be an expensive day for me 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had the reminder come up to take my morning pills, so I'd best take 'em before I forget... BBS❗
➰➰➰

OK, that's all me pills taken until lunchtime now, so time to carry on exploring Amazon.
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME❗❗❗  She's absolutely wiped out bless 'er, so I won't take any photo's of her yet... keep an eye on my homepage for when I start taking them though.
➰➰➰

Taken the Calcium now, so just gotta take my 3 prescriptions this evening now, then that's it for the day.  We're having zoop for lunch today 'cos Steve said he "can't be arsed to cook today" even though he promised we'd have a Jalfrezi curry for lunch today, before I went to bed last night.  Pretty much normal now... I'm thinking I'll have to go back to the bribery again already  😞
➰➰➰

Taken loads of photo's of the senior puppy dog this evening, so I'll code and upload them now... hold on❗

OK, they are coded and uploaded, but they aren't showing up where they should be for some bizarre reason, so I'm gonna try and work out where I've gone wrong with that  😕
➰➰➰

D'oheth!  I put them on completely the wrong page, that's why❗  🤣  They really are in the right place now though, so it's time to take my last three pills of the day then head to bed 🛌 for an early night I reckon.

Nite nite orl❗ 💤😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment