Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday 13th November 2019

Morning all.

How are you all doing❓

Virus scan has started, so I won't check my email until it's finished, and if it's anything like last week 🤞, it'll be finished by lunchtime so that I can have a solid lunch for a change 👍.

Gonna take me pills 💊 now then start planning out the last half of my JanNo novel.
➰➰➰

OK, that's my morning pills down the hatch now.  Amazingly easily this morning, thankfully❗  Gonna get straight on with the planning now.  The puppy is coming home at some point today and will stay with us until she goes back at the start of next week too❗  Thank you so so much, Helen❗
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME NOW!!!  YAAAAAY!

She's now, officially, on mature food and no longer the obesity food for the first time in about 7 years❗❗❗

We've got to weigh out 100g of food a day for her and she's going to be weighed again next week to find out how heavy she is now and therefore how much food she needs a day.  So proud of you, puppy dog❗
➰➰➰

Not even 11.30am yet and the virus scan has already finished❗  I'm gonna do the backups now, then I can put it away and clear the table off, ready for my lunch.  Only took about 3 hours, so not checking my email definitely shaved off a good 2 or 3 hours, which is awesome.  Gonna sort out the backups now while I remember 🤣
➰➰➰

Backups have started and we're having a Subway sarnie each for lunch.  I'm going with the foot-long veggie delite for a change (I usually have the 6 inch one) so that I can have half for lunch and the other half for tea... need to remember to put it in the Fitbit app when it gets here 🤣
➰➰➰

Virus scan and backups finito in the time it usually takes just for the virus scan to finish if I check my emails at the same time, so it's definitely worth not checking my emails until after the virus scan has finished and it's highly unlikely that any email can't wait just for four hours, no matter how urgent it is❗

That's me sorted for another week, so time to sort out the first photo of the day of the puppy now.
➰➰➰ 

I can download my Fitbit data in an Excel spreadsheet again... at last❗  It took them getting on for a month to sort it, but it's back up to getting a 3 star review from me again in January, rather than the single star it was getting yesterday.  It's good to be able to track so much, but to take so many weeks (definitely three, or maybe four... can't remember for sure now) to get it fixed even after 30 people reported the issue is just waaay too long.
➰➰➰

Had me tea and pills, so I'm heading to bed for an early night now.  Nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment