Wednesday 27 November 2019

Wednesday 27th November 2019

Morning all❗

Missing our puppy dog sooo much❗

Had a Mince Pie for breakfast, so best take me morning pills now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's me 6 morning pills taken, so just got the Calcium to take at 2pm-ish and then the last 3 prescriptions before I head to bed.
➰➰➰

Just tried my mum-in-law's homemade zoop... absolutely gorgeous❗  It sounds like it's easy enough to make in a liquidiser too, as well as being low-fat and healthy❗

Time to take the Calcium when I've finished it and taken the mug through to the kitchen... don't wanna forget again❗
➰➰➰

The virus scan has just finished and I'm still free of viruses and malware, so time to back up and create the restore point now.
➰➰➰

All sorted.  Finished the backups and created the restore point so time to take the mug through to the kitchen and check my emails for the first time today.  Was totally finished in about 5 hours, so the reason that the virus scans took so long before really was because of my emails.  It's only once a week and only until lunchtime so that's totally OK with me.  Better to be paranoid than sorry and all that jazz❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me pills and want an early night, so I'm gonna sign off for the evening now... nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment