Thursday 14 November 2019

Thursday 14th November 2019

Morning all.

Was awake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep 😞  Gonna do my emails, take me pills then take the puppy for her stroll when it lightens up out there.  Need to charge up my Fitbit and phone today too, as well as the CAB lady coming to help with the PIP mandatory reconsideration this afternoon too, so it's gonna be another busy day today❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me pills and almost threw them up.  The Subway cookie made me feel incredibly sick, so that's something else I can't have now  😟.  Hope this isn't the start of me throwing up constantly again❗  😟
➰➰➰

Walked the puppy 🐶 and we are both soaking wet ☔ now.  She poo'd 💩 so I cleared it up like is a legal requirement and I abide by the law - far from pleasant, but legally necessary.
➰➰➰

Got a few photo's of the soggy puppy now, so I'll put them up in a bit after I've re-sized them and coded the page.
➰➰➰

The puppy has had a big bowl of milk 🥛 so that Steve could finish off last week's 2 pints and means he can start on this week's milk now 🤣
➰➰➰

More photo's up on my homepage now... current count is 9 today and it's only 1pm 🤣
➰➰➰

Got the CAB lady coming in just over an hour and I can't even remember the points I wanted to make❗  Oops❗
➰➰➰

The CAB lady has just gone and she's taken Steve's and my comments with her, along with a letter and leaflet from my GP that says how my physical stuff and mobility affects me and she's hoping to get it sent off tomorrow then post the original documents back to me.  I'm gonna fight this all the way.

You and me head-on, DWP❗
➰➰➰

Goin' to bed now... nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment