Sunday 10 November 2019

Sunday 10th November 2019

Mornin' all

Back to single blog posts a day now.

Let's start off by saying that the puppy walked me a bit longer than normal today, so the spreadsheet is at a nice round number which has made my OCD happy.  Need to code and upload it to my homepage now.  BRB.
➰➰➰

That's the spreadsheet sorted, so time for my pills now... veeery late today, so I'll have to take the Calcium at 3pm instead of 1pm, that's OK though - just need to remember is all❗
➰➰➰

That's the recycling sorted and my pills taken now.  It's almost 11am, so I'm not gonna take the Calcium at all today 'cos there won't be enough time lapsed when I take my second OAB pill this evening.  That's OK though, a missed dose of the Calcium every now and then is OK I reckon.
➰➰➰

Lunch was particularly yummy today - vegan spag bol... there's still some left too, so one of us will have that for either tea tonight or lunch tomorrow.  Totally yumsk.
➰➰➰

Got 4 photo's of the puppy to put up on my site... hold on❗

OK, done  👍

Got 212 steps left to go today to meet my target which should be pretty achievable I reckon, unlike yesterday 😄
➰➰➰

Done it❗  Not even 4.45pm yet and I'm already over my target number of steps❗  Yay me❗

Steve reckons he's gonna call the council about removing our toilets from the back yard tomorrow.  I'm gonna give him until 3pm to do it or I'll do it myself.  If they agree, I'm gonna try and remember to be cheeky and ask them to take the pouffe and fan too❗  😀  Got nothing to lose by asking, and potentially a clear back yard and disposal of the fan to gain❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Very nearly 8pm and I'm gonna head to bed now and have a well-deserved early night.

Nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe in the morning (or evening by the time I publish the post 🤣
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment