Saturday 23 November 2019

Saturday 23rd November 2019

Mornin' all.

How are you all doing today❓  I hope you're as good as possible❓

Need to remember to clear up the puppy's poo 💩 that she did behind the back door tomorrow otherwise it'll rot and be even worse to pick up.  Time for me morning pills then I'll take the puppy out for her stroll.
➰➰➰

OK, that's the pills taken so it's time to walk then feed the puppy now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now❗

The puppy made friends with another neighbour on our walk this morning.  She got stroked and talked to and her little tail was wagging into a blur, bless 'er❗  It really is just the houses at either end of the street that have a problem with us for some bizarre reason, but the police are dealing with it now, so I'm not going to worry about it any more.  As long as I keep picking up her 💩 poo when she does it in the street, then I'm not breaking the law and they are.  I've got 2 crime numbers now and the police said to keep logging each incident with them and recording what happened so that they can build up a case against them which is what I'm gonna keep doing and take it as far as it needs to go to get them to leave me alone.  It's only half an hour a day, five days a week but they seem to think they own the entire street and that half an hour a day is offending them or something❗
➰➰➰

We're definitely having the curry for lunch 🍴 today 'cos Steve's just opened the bag of Quorn bits, the jar of sauce is ready to open and the rice will be going on soon, hopefully.  🤤
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so that's it now until about 7pm tonight.  Can't wait for the curry now that I know we're definitely having it❗  It's just starting to smell (in a yummy way of course 😜) so hopefully it won't be long before it's ready now 🤤
➰➰➰

That was soooo good❗  Nice and hot taste, just a bit much for the both of us so the leftovers are in an air tight box in the fridge, ready for Steve's tea.  I much prefer home-cooked food over take-away's❗
➰➰➰

That's the Amazon stuff just been delivered, just waiting on the other, personalised, gifts to arrive then I can wrap 'em all up and send my mum and Melanie's off.  Still waiting on one of Marie's gifts, but that's coming tomorrow, then I've just got Andrew and Jacki's gifts to buy and wrap up then it's all sorted for another year.

Aksherley, I'll go and wrap them up now so that it's all sorted out and ready to go without getting stressed out about it.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's all the gifts wrapped up now and it was even pretty painless this time.  The tape got twisted a few times, but I didn't lose my cool and I'm still in a pretty positive mood... just need Melanie's address so that I can send her gift off to her then that's it - sorted out for another year❗
➰➰➰

I'm off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl❗  😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment