Tuesday 17 November 2020

Blimey Charlie!

I'm loving the new parcel collection service from Royal Mail❗

 

We got a leaflet thingy through the post at the start of the month, which I would usually just bin, but I decided to keep this particular one "just in case" and I'm sooo glad I did.  I bought my first two yesterday for C and my mum's Yule gifts, 'cos there's no way in heck I could have taken them to the Post Office, so would have had to rely on Steve's dad or sister to post them for me.  I did it all online, printed the label things out and attached them to each package then waited nervously for them to be picked up today.


They've just been picked up and the Postie couldn't have been more helpful... he didn't even mind signing the bit of paper to say that he had got them from me... I can't recommend it highly enough and I'll definitely be using the service again❗


Thank you so so much Mr Postie and the Royal Mail❗


No comments:

Post a Comment