Sunday 29 November 2020

Pills taken, box refilled, virus scan still going, so I'm just waiting for...

...my breakfast now.

 

I've taken my five daily pills and refilled the pill organiser/reminder that's still going strong after almost a year of daily use (it'll be a year on 5th December) which ain't bad going for something made of plastic and has meant that I've been able to tell at a glance if I've taken my pills or not❗

 

The virus scan is still only at 30% after more than 24 hours, so I'm thinking it'll be at least this evening before I can check my emails❗❗  It's only once a month though, so that's OK with me and I can read my emails online too, so that's even better.  Gonna do an extra back-up of everything when it's finished, assuming it's before 6pm 👍


Me breakfast is ready now, so I'll BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment