Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scan- Put drops in my ear
- Turn on air purifier
- Try to book ear syringing
Fill kettle with waterBoil water in preparationGet washed and dressed with my carer- Have breakfast - can't have any today or tomorrow
- Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
Weigh myselfLog weight into FitBitDownload spreadsheetCode and upload spreadsheet- Do the news
- Keep working on memorial site
- Bag up food bank things when I know they are coming to pick it all up
- Take basket out of cupboard
Take photo of pastaAdvertise pasta on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead-they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- I've just done advertised it so that I can clear up more room sooner rather than laterTake photo of riceAdvertise rice on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead-they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- I've just done advertised it so that I can clear up more room sooner rather than later- Ask carer to help me change bedding
- Have lunch
- Log lunch into FitBit app
- Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
- Take lunchtime pill
Bring both recycling boxes back inBring waste food caddy back inBring blue sack back in- Bring rubbish sack back in
- Do my laps
- Do the physio exercises
- Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast -
I won't be able to have breakfast until Tuesday at the very earliest, so it's pointless getting the bread out until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest- the board is still wet so I won't be able to have breakfast tomorrow either Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle- just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review- Study my courses
- Take evening pills
- Go to bed
Monday, 13 November 2023
First update to today's to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment