Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scanPut drops in my ear- they went everywhere today!Turn on air purifier- Try to book ear syringing
Fill kettle with waterBoil water in preparationGet washed and dressed with my carerPut in next grocery order- Have breakfast -
I'm hoping that today will be my last breakfast-free day- I'll be having my first breakfast since before the weekend tomorrow!! - Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
Put FitBit image togetherCode and upload imageDo the news- Keep working on memorial site
- Find out when the food is being collected by my local food bank
- Bag up food bank things when I know they are coming to pick it all up
- Take basket out of cupboard
- Have lunch - my carer was too late so I just had 4 protein bars and a mug of decaff coffee for my lunch
Log lunch into FitBit app- Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
Take lunchtime pillPut bags down by the doorBring in groceriesPut groceries awayPut bags awayDo my lapsDo the physio exercises- Clear my browser caches ready for tomorrow's weekly scan
Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast-I won't be able to have breakfast until Tuesday at the very earliest, so it's pointless getting the bread out until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest-the board is still wet so I won't be able to have breakfast tomorrow either-I've put a plastic board onto tomorrow's order so I won't have this problem again, no matter how often it's washed up-will the board be in stock and delivered today so that I can have my first breakfast for 5 days tomorrow??- I won't be so reliant on protein bars starting from tomorrow!!Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle- just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review- Study my courses
- Take evening pills
- Go to bed
Tuesday, 14 November 2023
Second update to today's to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment