Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scanPut drops in my earTurn on air purifier- Try to book ear syringing
Fill kettle with waterBoil water in preparationHave breakfastPut photo of breakfast on here and InstagramGet washed and dressed with my carer- Do the news
Sort out email addresses for my navigation site- I've officially given up trying after about 20 days of trying- Keep working on memorial site
Take a photo of the sugarAdvertise sugar on Olio- someone is coming for it this eveningTake photo of vanilla essenceAdvertise vanilla essence on Olio- someone is coming for it tomorrow evening- Take photo of pasta sauces
Advertise pasta sauces on Olio- offered to my local food bank instead- Take photo of curries
Advertise curries on Olio- offered to my local food bank instead- Take basket out of cupboard
- Take photo of pasta
Advertise pasta on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead- they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- Take photo of rice
Advertise rice on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead- they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- Take photo of porridge
Advertise porridge on Olio- offered to my local food bank instead- Make water smoothie with fruit - I ate rather than drank the fruit today
Have lunchLog lunch into FitBit appPut photo of my lunch up on here and InstagramTake lunchtime pillDo my lapsDo the physio exercisesTake bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfastAdd more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle- just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review- Study my courses
- Take evening pills
- Go to bed
Friday, 10 November 2023
Sixth update to today's to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment